For customers who have booked flight tickets with Alaska and want to change their flight need not worry anymore. Alaska is one of the best airlines. It brings all the conform and care to the passengers when they are flying on heights. On the other hand, Alaska airlines ensure that the passengers are not facing any problems even while they are making Alaska Airlines Change Flight, or flight change or flight cancellation.
To make your journey more comfortable and flexible, Alaska have upgraded the flight change policy. So in order to know the correct process for changing your Alaska Airlines flight, you first need to know what the Alaska flight change policy says?
Alaska Airlines flight Change Policy-
If you are a passenger with first-class tickets, then you do not need to pay any fee while changing the flight with the airline. However, there are a few important points that you need to keep in mind if you are someone looking forward to changing the flight booking. Here are they:
- Passengers do not need to pay any extra charges for changing the flight. But, you need to remember that if there is a price difference between your new flight and the older one, you need to pay the amount required.
- If you are changing your flight ticket, remember that you must do it before the departure time. This is essential if you want to earn travel credits for your future travel.
- Alaska has come up with a flight change policy for the same day. Under this, if you are changing your flight on the same day of the booking, then you will have to pay USD 25-50. And no price difference rule will be applicable to you.
- If you are a customer with Alaska Air Saver fares, then you just can’t change the flight booking.
24 hours flight change policy with Alaska Airlines–
Like every other airline, Alaska has also come forward with a free flight changing policy. Yes, under this arrangement you just need to keep in mind that you are changing or cancelling your flight within a day’s time, that is within twenty-four hours from the time of making the flight booking.
What are the steps involved in Alaska Airlines’ flight change?
Alaska has kept two platforms open for flight booking, changing or cancelling, the online and the offline portals. Let us discuss the two in detail.
Read More: Tips for Umrah Packages 2022 from UK
Online Alaska Airlines flight change
If you choose to change your flight through an online mode, follow these steps:
- Go to the Alaska Airlines website
- Then, head towards the ‘my trip’ section
- You need to feed the flight confirmation number and the first and last name of the passenger.
- This will take you to another page displaying all your Alaska flight booking. Further, you choose the flight booking you have to change.
- Once you choose the flight, you will get the option of changing and cancelling. Select accordingly.
- Now, you need to book a new flight at the same time, you’ll get a new list of Alaska flights. Select the flight. Make the payment if required.
You will receive an email with the update you made to your flight.
On the other hand, if you want to avoid this long process, you can simply call us at our customer service number for changing the flight. Also, you can call the Alaska Airlines helpline team if you want to avail yourself of other services such as Alaska Airlines Seat Selection and others. Feel free to call us now.